Welcome to my NEW blog - THE INFORMATION CHRONICLES




As an information and technology consultant, I frequently encounter interesting areas of library and information science, archiving, and knowledge management. So, I've decided to start chronicles of my journeys into these very exciting areas with this blog. There will also be brief writings of topics that I just find interesting.

As my Trending in Education (TIE) blog is now on a monthly schedule, I plan to update this new blog, The Information Chronicles each week at the beginning. For those of you who have kept up with my TIE blog, you will know that sometimes I do not stick to these schedules. As my work and person schedules sometimes get in the way. No worries, just subscribe and you will receive updates on new posts. 

So, I'm excited about the chance to write about information-related stories and experiences as I encounter them! Some of the topics on my mind thus far are: 

ARCHIVING
CURATION
INSTRUCTION in LIBRARIES
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
LIBRARY TECHNOLOGY
OPEN EDUCATION RESOURCES
RECORDS MANAGEMENT
REFERENCE
SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
TECHNOLOGY IN LIBRARIES
and more...
I will add more as I need them. They will be listed on the left sidebar of the blog as easy links to find articles.

So, welcome to the new blog; please visit often and pass it along.

Angela